All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.28Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
About this product
- DescriptionIt is only through communication that physical activity becomes sport. Sport as anactivity becomes a meaningful event through the interplay of dramaturgical rules and rhetorical patterns. Working from this point of departure, this study reveals how the sports report serves to realize the possibilities of sport. The sports report tells stories, and these storiesare the actual reason why sports exist. Particularly in elite sports communicated by mass media, this leads to illuminating, amusing, or moving dramas in the arena of physical and mental achievement.</p>
- Author BiographyJohannes Heil, Tubingen.
- Author(s)Johannes Heil
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRhetorik-Forschungen
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight551 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.