All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and highly readable history of the first quarter-century of Australian rock and pop music, Dig appeals to everyone with more than a passing interest in rock 'n' roll. Those whose kwledge of Australian rock and pop does t extend far beyond the Easybeats, AC/DC, Little River Band and Nick Cave can discover a wealth of music beyond those star names; while even those familiar with the work of the Missing Links, Pip Proud, Radio Birdman and the Moodists learn much about the scenes and connections that produced these bands and dozens of others.
- Author Biography<b>David Nichols</b> is the author of several books on Australian music and contemporary culture, including <i>The Go-Betweens</i> and <i>The Bogan Delusion</i>; he is also the coauthor of <i>Pop Life</i> and <i>Trendyville</i>. He teaches urban and cultural planning at the University of Melbourne. <b>Dave Graney</b> is an Australian rock musician and the author of <i>1001 Australian Nights: An Aesthetic Memoir</i> (Affirm Press, 2011).
- Author(s)David Nichols
- PublisherPuncture Publications
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVerse Chorus Press,U.S.
- Content Note150
- Weight953 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.