Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionDigital mammography has many advantages over film-screen mammography, including faster acquisition, easier storage and easier retrieval of images. Written by expert radiologists and physicists, Digital Mammography: A Practical Approach compares digital mammography to conventional film-screen mammography, reviews clinical cases and explores newer modalities. Key topics include: * Digital detectors * Monitors * Image acquisition * Image storage, retrieval and transfer * Image interpretation and efficacy * Artifacts * A comparison of commercially available systems * Mobile digital mammography. An image atlas and sections on digital tomosynthesis and computed tomography of the breast enhance the text. Digital Mammography: A Practical Approach melds the worlds of clinical radiology and physics in an easy-to-understand, practical resource. A valuable addition to the shelf of radiologists, radiologic technicians, practising medical physicists and mammography techlogists; and any practitioners developing and expanding digital mammography programs.
- Author BiographyGary J. Whitman, MD is Professor of Radiology and Radiation Oncology in the Departments of Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Oncology at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA. Tamara Miner Haygood, PhD, MD is Associate Professor in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note328 b/w illus.
- Weight960 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGary J. Whitman,Tamara Milner Haygood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.