All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers quick lessons to master portrait techniques. Taking pictures of friends and family can be quite tricky. In this book, Bill Hurter teachers readers how to craft more flattering and professional-looking portraits. It includes techniques for: eliminating common portrait problems; finding the right light for flawless portraits - indoors and out; posing subjects to disguise any figure flaws; composing portraits that get attention; using digital retouching to minimise the appearance of blemishes and wrinkles; and, adding finishing touches that make prints really stand out.
- Author BiographyBill Hurter is the editor of Rangefinder Magazine, a monthly publication for professional photographers. He is the former editor of Petersen's Photographic magazine and a graduate of Brooks Institute of Photography, from which he holds a BFA in professional photography and an honorary Masters of Science degree. He has been involved in professional photography for more than 25 years.
- Author(s)Bill Hurter
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note120
- Weight232 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.