All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Sanjit Mitra's extensive teaching and research experience, Digital Signal Processing, A Computer Based Approach, Fourth Edition , is written with the reader in mind. A key feature of this book is the extensive use of MATLAB-based examples that illustrate the program's powerful capability to solve signal processing problems. The book is intended for a course on digital signal processing for seniors or first-year graduate students. This highly popular book introduces the tools used in the analysis and design of discrete-time systems for signal processing. A number of changes have been made to the book's content, based on reviewer and student comments.
- Author BiographySanjit Mitra, Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley. Professor Mitra transferred to UCSB in July 1977 after 10 years at UC Davis. He obtained his B.Sc. with honors in Physics (1953) and the M.Sc. (Tech.) in Radio Physics and Electronics (1956) in India. He then obtained his M.S. (1960) and Ph.D. (1962) in electrical engineering from UC Berkeley. He has published over 600 papers in the areas of analog and digital signal processing, and image processing. He has also authored and co-authored twelve books, and holds five patents. Dr. Mitra has served IEEE in various capacities including service as the President of the IEEE Circuits & Systems Society in 1986, and has held visiting appointments in Australia, Austria, Finland, India, Japan, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Sanjit K. Mitra
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date28/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations +
- Weight1723 g
- Width208 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.