All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is developed for the study of vectorial problems in the calculus of variations. The subject is a very active one and almost half of the book consists of new material. This is a new edition of the earlier book published in 1989 and it is suitable for graduate students. The book has been updated with some new material and examples added. Applications are included.
- Author(s)Bernard Dacorogna
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 78
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.