All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal politics is a crowded stage of players competing for power and authority. Who is in charge of what? How do they stay in charge and what are the effects? This volume raises these questions in case studies on regimes of torture and surveillance in women's rights, border control, media, global capital and religion.
- Author BiographyJANIE LEATHERMAN is director of international studies and professor of politics at Fairfield University, USA. She has authored numerous articles and book chapters on the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE), conflict early warning and prevention, gender and violence, sex-trafficking, foreign policy and transnational politics.
- Author(s)Janie L. Leatherman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.