All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo create an effective space, landscapers must design, build, and maintain that space. To create an effective life, we must design, build, and maintain that space too. Discover Your Sweet Spot equips you to create the life you want. Using a landscaping metaphor and written in a conversational tone, author Scott Fay reveals seven proven steps that enabled him to achieve a unique blend of personal and professional success. Imagine if you discovered your Sweet Spot. What results would you experience? Better finances? Better focus? Better relationships? Discovering his Sweet Spot equipped Scott to do all three and much more. Specifically, it helped him acquire fourteen distressed businesses and turn them into profitable environments for leadership and commerce. It prepared him to forge a partnership with the No. 1 leadership guru in the world and create the world s fastest-growing speaking, coaching, and training team. It primed him to start several other ventures, projects, and initiatives related to his core strengths. And finally it enabled him to create a robust life with a variety of options. If this can work for Scott a guy who wears jeans and boots and drives a pickup truck then be encouraged; it can work for you too. In fact, it can work for any individual or organization serious about creating a growth environment. Discover Your Sweet Spot and discover the life you ve always wanted.
- Author BiographyScott Fay is a student, practitioner, and teacher of leadership and business practices. His content is hewn from the experience of acquiring more than a dozen failing landscape businesses and rolling them into two industry-leading organizations, building a commercial real estate portfolio, and partnering with the John C. Maxwell Certification Program. As the Vice President of the John Maxwell Team, Scott Fay is a speaker, trainer, and author committed to growing himself and the people around him. Scott is passionate about creating effective leadership environments.
- Author(s)Scott M Fay
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.