Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFor more and more companies in a world that's changing fast, there's only one way to win the game: transform it entirely. For anyone who wants to thrive in this new order, this requires a revolution in thinking--a steady stream of disruptive strategies and unexpected solutions. Disrupt: Think the Unthinkable to Spark Transformation in Your Business shows how to generate and execute those solutions--a disruptive approach for a disruptive age. Author Luke Williams demonstrates his experience creating disruptive products and services at frog design, one of the world's leading invation firms. Williams combines the fluid creativity of disruptive thinking with the analytical rigor that is indispensable to business success. The result is a simple yet complete five-stage process for imagining a powerful market disruption and transforming it into reality. Using many examples and a book-length case study of Little Miss Matched, Williams shows how the more unexpected an idea, the smaller the number of competitors, and the more successful the company that brings it to market. He walks through generating a disruptive hypothesis, defining a disruptive market opportunity, creating multiple disruptive ideas, shaping them into an actionable solution, and persuading key stakeholders to adopt or invest in the solution. Disrupt offers readers a systematic way to redefine the future of a company, catch entire industries by surprise, and leave competitors scrambling to catch up.
- Author BiographyLuke Williams is a leading consultant, educator, and speaker specializing in disruptive thinking and innovation strategy. For more than a decade, he has worked internationally with industry leaders like American Express, GE, Sony, Crocs, Virgin, Disney, and Hewlett-Packard, to develop new products, services, and brands. Williams is a Fellow at frog design, one of the world's most influential innovation companies. He is also Adjunct Professor of Innovation at NYU Stern School of Business. He has been invited to speak worldwide, and his views have been featured in BusinessWeek, Fast Company, and NPR (National Public Radio). He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Luke Williams
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date21/10/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.