Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionA hugely entertaining and glamorous book, from an exciting new voice in young women's fiction Stunning and sexy, Dionne Summers is a girl who speaks her mind. Brought up on the mean streets of Detroit, she is determined that thing will stop her from becoming the world's next supermodel. Beautiful and incent, Alyson Wakefield is desperate to escape her upbringing. She decides it is time to take hold of her life and follow her dreams. Heading to the chic streets of Paris, the girls move in with a maverick young designer, Ce Ce Bouvier. Born to a life of luxury and glamour, Ce Ce is determined to stand on her own two feet and take the fashion world by storm. The girls vow to make it to the top, but their friendship is about to be tested to the limits when deception, betrayal and tragedy are played out in the glare of the paparazzi flashbulbs. Can the three girls overcome the ghosts of the past - or will the catwalk consume them?
- Author BiographyCarrie grew up in North Yorkshire before moving to Paris at the age of eighteen. After a year spent learning French, she returned to England to train as an actress. She has worked professionally as both an actor and dancer, and she currently lives in west London.
- Author(s)Carrie Duffy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight310 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.