All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionDiving or srkeling in Raja Ampat, or anywhere else in Northeast Indonesia, is a life affirming, bucket-list-topping experience!</p>This region at the edge of the Pacific Ocean, abundantly rich in marine life, is proving to be a gift for divers that keeps on giving. Raja Ampat is the superstar destination, but other areas such as Cenderawasih Bay, Triton Bay and Southwest Halmahera are shining brightly too and acquiring similarly mythical status.</p>This richly illustrated, detailed and informative guide is the first to cover all of these incredible places! It tells and shows you - the adventurous travelling diver - what to expect from this remote, fascinating and often downright astonishing part of the world. </p>It will help you plan your trip, enhance your experience when you get there and provide you with the best possible souvenir of your visit.</p>And once you have been there, it will whet your appetite for adventures ahead - because you WILL be back!</p>The Diving & Srkeling Guide to Raja Ampat & Northeast Indonesia includes</p><li>over 100 Dive & Srkel Sites, </li><li>240 color images, </li><li>travel advice, </li><li>dive safety tips, </li><li>topside attractions, and</li><li>diving terms in Indonesian.
- Author BiographyTim Rock has been writing diving and snorkeling guides since the 1990s and has been diving in Indonesia for even longer than that. He is a world-renowned underwater journalist and photographer and has published guides to dive destinations all over the world, in Southeast Asia, the Caribbean and most prominently in his home region, Micronesia. His latest guidebooks to diving and snorkeling Guam, Truk, Palau and other Micronesian islands are featured in this series too. Simon Pridmore is a deep diving pioneer, scuba instructor trainer and the author of bestselling books Scuba Confidential - An Insider's Guide to Becoming a Better Diver, Scuba Professional - Insights into Sport Diver Training and Operations and Scuba Fundamental - Start Diving the Right Way. He has been living, diving and exploring in Indonesia since 2009. Simon and Tim have also collaborated on another volume in this series, the 2016 Diving & Snorkeling Guide to Bali.
- Author(s)Simon Pridmore,Tim Rock
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.