Donna Bell's Bake Shop: Recipes and Stories of Family, Friends, and Food by Pauley Perrette, Matthew Sandusky, Darren Greenblatt (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.86+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe heartwarming story of how NCIS star Pauley Perrette and her two best friends created a Southern-style bake shop in Manhattan--a celebration of love and friendship with gorgeous photographs and delicious recipes. Nestled in the heart of midtown New York is a little shop with a big story. An all-natural bake shop that specializes in Southern baked goods, Donna Bell's is owned by Pauley Perrette, the actress who plays Abby Sciuto on CBS's NCIS, and her two best friends, Darren Greenblatt and Matthew Sandusky. It was named in hor of Pauley's late mother, who is the beloved inspiration for everything they bake. It all started in 1993, when Pauley met Darren in New York City's Hell's Kitchen, just blocks away from where the shop is currently located. The two became inseparable friends and Pauley's Southern mom would welcome Darren to their home with mouthwatering treats. Darren loved this food and soon left his successful career in fashion to open a food truck that sold Southern desserts at the Jersey Shore. Eventually he wanted to expand and turned to Pauley and their friend Matthew--who worked in the Los Angeles food industry--for help. Soon Matthew was on his way to New York to open Donna Bell's Bake Shop with Pauley and Darren. With recipes for favorites like buttermilk biscuits, chocolate chip-almond scones, and peach streusel muffins; personal photographs from Pauley, Darren, Matthew, and Donna Bell herself; this is the story how one fantastic bake shop brings warmth and happiness--one treat at a time--to the urban jungle that is New York City.
- Author BiographyPauley Perrette is one of the top Q-rated actors in television and film and is on her twelfth season playing Abby on the #1 TV show NCIS. She is also a producer, director, philanthropist, activist, songwriter, singer, and writer. Pauley was raised all over the south but considers Alabama her hometown. She currently lives in Los Angeles. Darren Greenblatt was a creative entrepreneur in the fashion industry for over twenty years. Darren's exquisite talent for design and entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with being a lifelong foodie, was the spark that started Donna Bell's Bake Shop. Matthew Sandusky is coowner and head baker for Donna Bell's Bake Shop. Matthew's experience working in the food industry for many years and his natural talent for baking has helped Donna Bell's flourish.
- Author(s)Darren Greenblatt,Matthew Sandusky,Pauley Perrette
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width193 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.