All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe single most crucial step in the whole job application process is the interview, it's there that one either secures the job or loses it. In Don't Blow the Interview , employment consultant Ralph Ferrone demonstrates: how to go about securing the interview - from resume preparation to query letters, and more; how to dress, walk, and talk; common interview questions and how to answer them; how to deal with illegal questions (age, sexual orientation, family status, etc); and lots more! Don't Blow the Interview is concise, clear and complete. Whether you're looking for a first post college position or considering a mid life career change, this book has the strategies, tips, sample resumes, and lots more to show you t only how t to blow it, but how to get what you want.
- Author BiographyRalph Ferrone is the author of the critically-acclaimed book, Don't Blow the Interview.
- Author(s)Ralph Ferrone
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication20/02/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.