All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Sonia Blandford, founder and CEO of the award winning charity Achievement for All and listed as one of Debrett's 500 most influential for 2015, has written four books due out this Autumn. They each share the lessons that can be learned from the thousands of schools who have signed up to Achievement for All's high impact approach to education and who have bought into the charity's commitment to close the achievement gap in Britain's schools.DON'T LIKE MONDAYS? is a feast of facts, personal stories and practical ideas from children and young people for children and young people. This book aims to enrich the educational experience for those who find school tough, and to empower them to make a change in the classroom that will t only enable them to progress but which will benefit everyone else in their school too.
- Author BiographyProfessor Sonia Blandford is Founder and CEO of the national charity Achievement for All 3As. With over 30 years experience, Sonia is one of the UK's leading practitioners of education within the voluntary, community, charity and public sectors and is passionate about raising the aspirations, access and achievement for all children and young people.
- Author(s)Sonia Blandford
- PublisherJohn Catt Educational Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title101 Ways to Achievement for All
- Place of PublicationSuffolk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Catt Educational Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.