All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.02Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionYou did thing. Christine Steinmeyer kws the suicide te she found in her mailbox on Christmas Eve has thing to do with her. But the man calling in to her radio show seems convinced otherwise. You let her die... That's only the beginning. Bit by bit, her life is turned upside down. But who among her friends and family hates her eugh to want to destroy her? And why? Commandant Martin Servaz is on leave when he is sent a key card to a hotel room - the room where an artist committed suicide a year earlier. He soon uncovers evidence of a truly terrifying crime. Could someone really be cruelly, consciously hounding women to death? Both he and Christine will find out...but it may t be in time.
- Author BiographyBernard Minier grew up in south-west France and spent a happy childhood in the foothills of the Pyrenees before going to university in Toulouse, the town where Servaz is a policeman. He currently lives near Paris. He has received several awards for his short stories. All three novels in the Servaz series, THE FROZEN DEAD, A SONG FOR DROWNED SOULS and DON'T TURN OUT THE LIGHTS, have been bestsellers in France, and his writing has been translated into German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Russian and Hungarian as well as English. He has twice won the prestigious Prix Polar at the Cognac Crime Festival.
- Author(s)Bernard Minier
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCommandant Servaz
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMulholland Books
- Weight524 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.