Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionDot used to think she was perfect, with her pointy se, pink skin and blonde hair. But w she lives on Abalone Avenue with a husband who chases women and swordfish. And she has a rather icky Fatal Flaw. And the universe doesn't give a damn! So DOT decides to End It All. Will death be fast? Slow? Embarrasing? But despite her valiant suicide by tea cosy followed by a jaunt to the morgue, Dot wakes up.
- Author BiographyLucy Ellmann was born in America and moved to England when she was ten. She is the author of three novels, MAN OR MANGO?, VARYING DEGREES OF HOPELESSNESS and SWEET DESSERTS, which won the Guardian Fiction Prize. Lucy Ellmann lives in Edinburgh with her husband, the author Todd McEwen.
- PrizesShortlisted for Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize 2003.
- Author(s)Lucy Ellmann
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/01/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.