All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionEach of us is unique, so it makes sense that single diet will work for everyone. In the Integrated Nutrition Bible , physician to the stars and best-selling author Dr. Ali offers a pioneering new approach to eating, enabling you to choose the best foods for you - based on your age, gender, temperament, lifestyle, and your state of health. Modern life has divorced many of us from what our bodies really need: we rely too heavily on pre-packaged or junk foods, we grab meals on the run, we eat too much and too often. In his new book, Dr. Ali encourages us to learn healthy eating habits. The Integrated Nutrition Bible : provides information on all the nutritional basics such as creating a balanced diet and obtaining essential vitamins and minerals; shows you how to adjust your diet according to your age, gender, temperament, lifestyle, and your state of health; reveals how to plan your meals around the season; explains how to rest your digestive system by fasting; and features an extensive section on dietary solutions to a huge range of health problems, including diabetes, colds and flu, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, anxiety and eczema.
- Author BiographyDr Mosaraf Ali is an internationally renowned pioneer of Integrated Medicine. Having studied medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy, hypnosis, iridology and ayurveda, he worked in India and Hong Kong and then joined the Hale Clinic in 1990. Today he runs the successful Integrated Medical Centre, attended by his many high-profile clients. He has a weekly column in the Mail on Sunday's You magazine.
- Author(s)Mosaraf Ali
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication12/01/2004
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note50
- Weight971 g
- Width198 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.