All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionLike the body, the mind also needs time and a good cleanse to begin working properly after being under the influence. The same goes for mental detoxing. We can detox the drama from our lives so we don't feel so crappy any more and begin living the life we deserve.
- Author BiographyDaune Thompson Daune has earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and is a Certified Life Coach. She has developed customized training programs and employee-relations courses for Fortune 500 companies such as Kimberly-Clark Corporation and Menasha Corporation and has held the position as Director of Training and Development for a national training company and speaker's bureau. Her experience extends to management in the health and wellness, self-help and nutrition industries. Daune has an extensive fitness background and has taught at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Dow Chemical. This unique expertise provides her the strong foundation needed to be an effective and results-driven life coach and personal mentor. She has authored self-empowerment workbooks for both adults and children entitled: I Deserve It - A Supportive Guide to Creating And Living The Life Of Your Dreams. Daune is passionate, inspiring and engaging in her ability to inspire people to overcome their challenges and fears, leading them to create a more effective and successful business or personal life. You will be motivated by her energetic, empowering and supportive guidance.
- Author(s)Daune Thompson
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.