All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionDrama Lessons: Ages 7-11 offers an exciting and varied range of tried and tested lessons tailor-made for busy teachers. Drama Lessons: Ages 7-11 emerges from the continuing positive responses to Drama Lessons for Five to Eleven Year Olds (2001). In this book you will find a carefully chosen selection of the best lessons from the original book, plus some exciting new material - a combination of brand new and classic lessons. This new collection introduces Literacy Alerts which identify how the drama activities develop aspects of literacy and suggest additional literacy activities. For each lesson plan, essential resources and timing information are provided. The lessons cover a range of themes and curriculum areas. Full of pick-up-and-go lesson plans, this book will be of ermous interest to specialists and n-specialists of drama alike. All primary teachers, literacy coordinators and teaching assistants should have this book in their hands and it will give all trainee teachers a flying start in their school placements.
- Author BiographyJudith Ackroyd is Dean of the Faculty of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences at Regent's College, London. Jo Barter-Boulton is Senior Lecturer in the School of Education at the University of Northampton.
- Author(s)Jo Barter-Boulton,Judith Ackroyd
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.