Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are seeking fortresses or wilderness, hip nightlife or stunning seafood, the Dalmatian Coast has much to offer. From Dubrovnik, one of the world's finest fortified cities, to the many scattered islands and islets off the shore, this region of Croatia is home to the country's loveliest coastal towns. FootprintFocus provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this authentic region of Croatia. * Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast. * Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and explore. * Includes information on tour operators and activities, from boat tours to open-air markets. * Detailed maps for Dubrovnik and around. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-kwn attractions, FootprintFocus Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of Croatia's most glorious regions. The content of the Footprintfocus Dubrovnik & Dalmatian Coast guide has been extracted from Footprint's Croatia Full-Colour Guide.
- Author BiographyHardly enamoured with formal education in early life, Jane soon decided she did not want an office job. Little did she know that becoming a travel writer would eventually turn the living room in her own house into the very office she had been hoping to avoid. Fortunately, a degree in Architecture from Oxford Polytechnic has stood her in good stead for working late night shifts and has also given her an inexhaustible desire to visit extraordinary buildings. A love of the great outdoors, springing from her native Wensleydale, has inspired a passion for exploring mountains, sea and islands - anywhere wild, remote and prone to extreme weather conditions. She moved from Rome to Split on the Dalmatian coast six years ago and has since learnt to pronounce words without vowels and to distinguish Plavac from Teran. She writes for various British and American travel publications, hopping between Croatia, Italy and Greece, exclusively by ferry, train and bus.
- Author(s)Jane Foster
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Noteill
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.