All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionDumbbell Training for Strength and Fitnessis t your conventional how-to book. With an emphasis on safety, this book thoroughly covers all aspects of proper strength training while simultaneously de-bunking certain myths and misconceptions such as explosive training and sport-specific training. The book shows how to perform nearly 50 exercises with dumbbells in a safe and effective manner. Unique to this type of book is the inclusion of more than three dozen dumbbell workouts that have been submitted by approximately 24 strength and fitness professionals from across the country including Jeff Friday (Baltimore Ravens), Ken Mannie (Michigan State University) and strength coach Dr. Ken Leistner. In addition, this book takes an in-depth look at training that offers individuals from beginner to advanced the opportunity to maximize their workouts in a safe, ef-fective and efficient manner like other.
- Author BiographyMatt Brzycki is the Co-ordinator of Recreational Fitness and Wellness Programming at Princeton University in Princeton, NJ. He has authored, co-authored and edited over a dozen books.
- Author(s)Fred Fornicola,Matt Brzycki
- PublisherBlue River Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue River Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight165 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.