All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery woodworker kws that dust is dangerous to health; this book provides the professional guidance required to manage it. It covers all facets of dust control so that the process is truly demystified. This is equired reading (and viewing) for all woodworkers who care about health and safety. It poses a threat in any size shop and professional guidance is required to manage it. Enter woodworking expert Sandor Nagyszalanczy, who covers all facets of dust control in this book and DVD. In the past, dust-control installation required complicated calculations, but w manufacturers offer systems that are ecomical and easier to install. The process is truly demystified by Nagyszalanczy, who covers comprehensive systems, as well as air filtration, portable systems, shop vacuums, task dust collection and personal dust protection.
- Author BiographySandor Nagyszalanczy is a recognised expert on woodworking tools and construction. He is the author of nine books, including Woodshop Dust Control, which has sold over 75,000 copies. A professional designer, he has worked as a custom furniture builder for more than 25 years. A freelance writer, photographer and tool consultant, Nagyszalanczy has been a senior editor at Fine Woodworking magazine and an eight-time winner of the Golden Hammer award for excellence in home and workshop writing.
- Author(s)Sandor Nagyszalanczy
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 13 b/w illustrations, 205 photographs
- Weight553 g
- Width234 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.