All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you publish an e-book? Why are there so many different formats and why is it so complicated? The multitude of reading choices and e-publishing requirements can make publishing an e-book unnecessarily complex. Simplify e-publishing by starting with one well-prepared manuscript and the step-by-step guidelines in E-Books Simplified. You will soon have your e-book formatted, published, and ready to market.
- Author BiographyGail Nelson is an author, graphic designer, and the creative director of e-book-design.com. With custom design to fit your style, e-book-design is the layout and design service for authors and publishers. Gail specializes in digital files for the e-book market, print-ready book files, and marketing materials, so you can get the word out.
- Author(s)Gail M Nelson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.