All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis video provides an insightful view of Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), probing both its widespread popularity and areas of controversy. Larry Beutler, prominent psychotherapy researcher, serves as commentator in a program that features Francine Shapiro, EMDR's originator, as well as others in the field. The video offers a demonstration of the eight-step EMDR protocol and explores a range of issues surrounding this unique therapy. The accompanying manual by Jon Allen and associates reviews the clinical protocol and available research and features a helpful patient education handout. Note: EMDR is w recognized by the American Psychiatric Association as an effective treatment for ameliorating symptoms of both acute and chronic PTSD (APA Practice Guidelines for the Treatment of Patients with Acute Stress Disorder and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder).
- Author BiographyA Dawkins Production.
- Author(s)David A. Console,Francine Shapiro,Jon G. Allen,Michael W. Keller
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight128 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPAL
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.