All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe second feature in the G.O.L.F. (God Our Loving Father) series, Eagle by Carolyn Snelling once again uses golf references to underscore key principles that are sure to help readers reach new heights in their relationship with God. In her unique, conversational style, Snelling shares personal anecdotes and tales of her own struggles as she explains the importance of maintaining a well-balanced life and focusing every day on Christ.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Snelling holds a bachelor's degree in human relations from the University of San Francisco and a master's degree in psychology from St. Mary's College. For 17 years she worked in both human resources and public relations. Carolyn and her husband, Bob, have been married 15 years and are members of Radiant Church in Surprise, Arizona. She enjoys writing, and in 2009 she released her first book in the G.O.L.F. series, Mulligan: A Second Chance at True Love and God's Grace. Visit Carolyn's Web site, www.heartofthecrossbooks.com.
- Author(s)Carolyn Snelling
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication08/07/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight204 g
- Width124 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.