All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis reader covers current theory, research and practice in Early Intervention with young children, bringing together the best recent papers by prominent researchers in the field. This is a collection of the best recent papers on Early Intervention. It covers a range of topics in childhood development and intervention. Each paper is introduced and contextualised by the editor.
- Author BiographyMaurice A. Feldman is Professor in the Department of Child and Youth Studies, Brock University, St Catharines, Ontario, and a consultant to several service and governmental agencies.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssential Readings in Developmental Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byMaurice A. Feldman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.