All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing liberally from physics, psychology, aboriginal beliefs, and shamanism, this spiritual guide defines, explores, and applies both earth-based psychology and the related idea of path awareness--the innate ability to sense where to turn at a given moment. By drawing together disparate elements of contemporary science and ancient wisdom, it is shown here that new methods emerge of determining the best direction through inner turmoil, relationship trouble, team and community issues, and world issues. Jung's work is taken further and linked with diverse disciplines and wisdom traditions, making scientific ideas accessible to ntechnical readers. Theory and experiential exercises are presented in a simple, imaginative manner, with diagrams and illustrations to strengthen lessons for readers.
- Author BiographyArnold Mindell, Ph.D., is the founder of a new school of therapy called Process-Oriented Psychology, and is known throughout the world for his innovative synthesis of dreams, bodywork, Jungian therapy, group process, consciousness studies, shamanism, quantum physics, and small and large group conflict resolution.
- Author(s)Arnold Mindell
- PublisherLao Tse Press, Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLao Tse Press, Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight466 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.