All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen disaster strikes, the only thing you can count on is yourself! It had seemed like the perfect California day. But as Joey Flores walked home from the skate park with his friends, the ground began to tremble, and Joey knew they were headed for trouble.... The earthquake that followed devastated their neighborhood, collapsing a nearby overpass with Joey and Fiona on one side and Kevin and Dylan on the other. Now Joey and his friends must rescue each other, endure the aftershocks, and find a new way home as the earth cracks beneath their feet.
- Author BiographyMarlane Kennedy is the author of ME AND THE PUMPKIN QUEEN and THE DOG DAYS OF CHARLOTTE HAYES. She has lived through one tiny earthquake, the blizzard of 1978, and a tornado that swept through Wooster, Ohio, where she lives with her husband and daughter. Though she is having a blast writing about disasters, she is hoping not to add any more to this list! You can find her online at www.marlanekennedy.com.
- Author(s)Marlane Kennedy
- PublisherScholastic US
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDisaster Strikes
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Erwin Madrid
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.43Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.