All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $20.24Free postage
- AU $23.39Free postage
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the classic works of fantasy by rewned writer of the genre, Ursula K. Le Guin. As a young dragonlord, Ged, whose use-name is Sparrowhawk, is sent to the island of Roke to learn the true way of magic. A natural magician, Ged becomes an Archmage and helps the High Priestess Tenar escape from the labyrinth of darkness. But as the years pass, true magic and ancient ways are forced to submit to the powers of evil and death. Including: A Wizard of Earthsea; The Tombs of Atuan; The Farthest Shore; Tehanu.
- Author BiographyUrsula K. Le Guin was born in Berkeley, California, in 1929, daughter of the writer Theodora Kroeber and the anthropologist Alfred Kroeber. Her published work includes twenty-one novels, eleven volumes of short stories, four collections of essays, twelve books for children, seven volumes of poetry and four of translation. Among her best-known novels are The Left Hand of Darkness, The Dispossessed, Always Coming Home and Lavinia. She holds five Hugo and six Nebula Awards, the last for Powers in 2009, and the National Book Foundation Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters. Ursula K. Le Guin's most famous work of fantasy is the Earthsea series. The books have been translated into many languages around the world.
- Author(s)Ursula K. Le Guin
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight618 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.