All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe only book devoted to labor pain, the number one concern of pregnant women, Easing Labor Pain is a positive and encouraging guide to everything an expectant mother can do--from pregnancy through postpartum, but especially during labor--to make sure pain doesn't overshadow the joy of giving birth.
- Author(s)Adrienne B. Lieberman
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight435 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Volume editorDan Rosenberg
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.