All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSEE IT DONE. DO IT YOURSELF. It's that Easy! Easy Windows 10 teaches you the fundamentals to help you get the most from Windows 10. Fully illustrated steps with simple instructions guide you through each task, building the skills you need to perform the most common tasks with Windows. No need to feel intimidated; we'll hold your hand every step of the way. Learn how to...* Use the new Windows 10 Start menu in standard and Tablet Mode versions * Create antated tes from web pages with the new Microsoft Edge browser * Keep your information safe with improved File History and Backup * Use OneDrive(R) cloud storage to save space on your tablets and computers * Use Cortana(R) voice search to help organize your life * Enjoy and shop for your favorite apps, movies, music, and TV shows * Manage and protect your home network * Touchscreen, keyboard, or mouse-use Windows 10 your way! Category: Windows Operating System Covers: Windows 10 User Level: Beginner
- Author BiographyMark Edward Soper has been using Microsoft indows since version 1.0, and since 1992 he has taught thousands of computer troubleshooting and network students across the country how to use Windows as part of their work and everyday lives. Mark is the author of Easy Windows 8.1, Easy Windows 8, Easy Microsoft Windows 7, Teach Yourself Windows 7 in 10 Minutes, and Using Microsoft Windows Live. Mark also has contributed to Que's Special Edition Using series on Windows Me, Windows XP, and Windows Vista, as well as Easy Windows Vista and Windows 7 In Depth. He has also written two books about Windows Vista: Maximum PC Microsoft Windows Vista Exposed and Unleashing Microsoft Windows Vista Media Center. When he's not teaching, learning, or writing about Microsoft Windows, Mark stays busy with many other technology-related activities. He was written three books on computer troubleshooting, including The PC and Gadget Help Desk. He is a longtime contributor to Upgrading and Repairing PCs, working on the 11th through 18th, 20th, and subsequent editions. Mark has co-authored Upgrading and Repairing Networks, Fifth Edition, written several books on Comp-TIA A+ Certification (including two titles covering the 2012 exams), an occasional column on certification for Computerworld.com, and has written two books about digital photography: Easy Digital Cameras and The Shot Doctor: The Amateur's Guide to Taking Great Digital Photos. Mark also has become a video content provider for Que Publishing and InformIT and has posted many blog entries and articles at InformIT.com, MaximumPC.com, and other websites. He has also taught digital photography, digital imaging, and Microsoft Office for Ivy Tech Corporate College's southwest Indiana campus in Evansville, Indiana, and Windows and Microsoft Office for the University of Southern Indiana's continuing education department.
- Author(s)Mark Edward Soper
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Weight1160 g
- Width204 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.