All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionJourney with rewned food historian Sam Arld, owner of The Fort, Colorado's historic restaurant, as he re-creates the food and drink of the frontier West.
- Author BiographyPerhaps the American West's best-known chef, restaurateur, and food historian, Samuel P. Arnold has contributed to, and has been featured in, a number of publications and television programs, including Bon Appetit, Gourmet, The New York Times, Newsday, and The Today Show . Sam also produced and hosted a TV series about foods of the early West.
- Author(s)Samuel P. Arnold
- PublisherFulcrum Inc.,US
- Date of Publication27/04/2001
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationGolden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFulcrum Inc.,US
- Out-of-print date18/01/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width206 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.