CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will help you determine whether selling seriously on eBay is right for you and, if it is, how to go about it in a profitable way. The recommendations are intended especially for consignment sellers, but most apply equally to other forms of inventory sourcing. Applying just one of the recommendations in this book can save you many times the purchase price. This book has been revised to reflect the changes that eBay and PayPal made in Spring 2008. The author has been through an eBay consignment business as a partner in a startup and as a sole proprietor of an eBay Drop Off Store. Follow his advice and you can have an eBay business without having to learn his lessons the hard way.
- Author BiographyClaude Dohrn, after a successful career in Information Technology, opened eBay Drop Off Stores in Northern New Jersey. He was involved as a partner in a startup and also owned a store as a sole proprietor. His experience on eBay is augmented by his close attention to what works and what doesn't, and has helped him write this (very unofficial) guide to making money as an eBay Consignment Seller.
- Author(s)Claude Dohrn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.