All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe exciting developments that have occurred in ecomic organisational theory, up until w discussed in technical journals, are made accessible to undergraduate students of Strategic Ecomics modules in a clearly structured format. With coverage of contemporary issues, authoritative references, numerous applications, exercises and problems - all accompanied by invaluable website-based resources - this book provides a sound introduction to ecomics, organization and management.
- Author BiographyGeorge Hendrikse is a Professor at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- Author(s)George Hendrikse
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Business Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width78 mm
- Height104 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.