All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume unites scholars from all over the world, and with very different theoretical perspectives. Their chapters probe into typical Shacklean themes of time and money, uncertainty and expectation, and into the roots of G.L.S. Shackle's philosophical and methodological stance.
- Author BiographyPeter E. Earl is Professor of Economics at Lincoln University, Canterbury, New Zealand. Stephen F. Fronwen, formerly Bundebank Professor of the Free University of Berlin, is Honorary Research Fellow in the Department of Economics, University College London, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/1995
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the History of Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byPeter E. Earl,Stephen F. Frowen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.