All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionMaps the emergence of a powerful psycho-social idea out of its historical and social circumstances, as the concept of injury or trauma has moved, over the twentieth century, from the description of a physical, visible lesion to a more abstract, psychic harm - often thought of as an 'invisible wound'.
- Author BiographyMarian Allsopp worked as a journalist and economist before having children. In the 1980s she was a family therapist and systems consultant in the adolescent ward of the Warneford Hospital, Oxford, UK. She took a research post in the early 1990s at Nottingham University, UK, looking at social workers' attitudes to risk. From 1997-2003 she was a part-time Lecturer at Oxford Brookes University, UK, and she received a PhD from the Sociology Department of the London School of Economics in 2009.
- Author(s)Marian Allsopp
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight484 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.