All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about education and American imperialism from the War of 1898 to the War on Terror. Very little coordinated or sustained research has been devoted to the broader contours of America, education, and empire. And third, this volume seeks to inspire new directions in the study of American educational history.
- Author BiographyA. J. ANGULO is an historian of education and an Associate Professor at Winthrop University, USA. He received his doctorate from Harvard University where he was a Teaching Fellow in history of education and history of science. At Winthrop, he teaches courses on the social, political, legal, and intellectual dimensions of America's educational past. Angulo is the author of William Barton Rogers and the Idea of MIT (2009).
- Author(s)A. J. Angulo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight448 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.