Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionA complete step by step guide based on the expert advice and the experience of unique entrepreneurs in all sectors of ecomy. From the business plan and how to find a business angel and obtain grants, to the development of the financial plan and networking skills.Kike Sarasola once said: If you want something and you cant find it on the market, maybe it is you who has to put it there. This idea inspires this comprehensive guide for entrepreneurs, in which many experienced women and some men will tell the reader the obstacles they had to overcome, the mistakes they made, how to differentiate from the competition, and the support they have found in their significant and other relatives to implement their projects. In short, a compilation of true stories that gives us a mosaic of experiences.This book is a guide that aims to help all those who have decided to start a business. Its structure shows us all the steps we will have to take to start a business in any ecomic sector in Spain. This guide is t only a theoretical work, it includes multiple real cases to illustrate the theory.
- Author BiographyJuan Ramon Gomez (Cadiz, 1973) has a degree in Information Sciences from the Universidad Complutense Madrid. His spirit of inquiry has led him to actively participate in several media; he has written features for different mass media such as La Razon, Cinco Dias, Yo Dona, or the magazine Tribuna de Actualidad. He has contributed to several television channels, in which he has been doing editorial and research work. He is the author of the essay A Brief History of Christopher Columbus .
- Author(s)Juan Ramon Gomez
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width145 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.