All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are one of the many physicians from different specialty disciplines who perform endovascular interventions then this practical reference will help you to develop your endovascular skills and encompass them into daily practice. Endovascular Therapy covers everything you need to kw about creating an endovascular program, such as imaging, catheter and device inventory, nursing support, and technician support. In addition, this book provides a basic kwledge of the pathophysiology of vascular disease, interventional techniques, and endovascular modalities of various disease categories. Each individual disease and endovascular therapy is discussed and emphasis is placed on the relevant complications associated with the wide spectrum of endovascular interventions. Also included are step-by-step guides to procedure conduct, tips and tricks, procedure specific equipment lists, and recommended post procedure orders and follow up.
- Author BiographyAlan Boyd Lumsden, MB ChB, is Professor and Chief, Division of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy at Baylor College of Medicine. Changyi Chen, MD, PhD, is Professor of Surgery and Director of the Molecular Surgeon Research Center Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Futura
- Content Note96 illustrations
- Weight698 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAlan B. Lumsden,Changyi Chen,Peter H. Lin,Ruth Bush
- Foreword byMichael E. DeBakey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.