Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe inextricable link between energy production and reservoir water quality poses an ongoing challenge for civil engineers. Energy production processes can influence reservoir water quality, and reservoir water quality can limit energy production. This book on energy production and reservoir water quality brings together the regulatory framework driving the need for technical evaluations and the details of tools presently available for assessing those issues. Along with six case studies, topics discussed in Energy Production and Reservoir Water Quality include: regulatory framework; fundamental water quality processes; numerical hydrodynamic and transport models for reservoirs; water quality modeling theory; and, modeling systems and their applications. This report was created by the Environmental Effects Committee of ASCE's Energy Engineering Division.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byJames Martin,John Edinger,John Gordon,John Higgins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.