All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionA pocket-size reference that has all the fundamental data that engineers need in their daily work. Taping and drilling charts, hole coordinate charts with common sizes already worked out, speeds/feeds, material specs, drawing symbols and standards, CNC machine codes, plus much more. Ideal for Mechanical, Manufacturing, and Design Engineers, Draftsmen, Toolmakers, Machinists, Students, and Hobbyists. THIS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT A POCKET REFERENCE THAT Is compact, lightweight, easy-to-carry and really does fit in your pocket Contains the essential data you need practically every day, yet is uncluttered by extraneous information Is organized so you can easily locate the data you need very quickly Contains data t found in similar books, such as thread charts showing all effective sizes
- Author(s)Steve Heather
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight45 g
- Width102 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.