All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume gathers contributions in the closely linked fields of English language assessment and language education. The contributors from China and Hong Kong represent a mixture of established and new scholars. Areas covered in the language education section range across major developments in the redefining of Hong Kong's secondary and tertiary curricula, as well as the huge field of China's vocational education curriculum. Regarding assessment, the contributions reflect major changes in the marking of examinations in Hong Kong, whereby all examinations from 2012 onwards are marked onscreen, to quality control issues in the administration of China's College English Test, which is taken by over 10 million candidates every year.
- Author BiographyDavid Coniam has been involved in different facets of English language teaching, teacher education and assessment in Hong Kong for over 30 years. He is currently Chair Professor of Curriculum and Assessment in the Faculty of Education & Human Development at the Hong Kong Institute of Education, where he is a teacher educator, working with teachers in Hong Kong primary and secondary schools. His main publication and research interests are in language assessment, language teaching methodology and computer assisted language learning.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid John Coniam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.