All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers the day-to-day activities of a n-native English speaking student carrying out research, attending lectures, socializing, and living in a foreign country. Whether on a US campus as a foreign student, or in a n-English speaking country where classes are given in English, this book will help students build confidence in interacting with professors and fellow students.
- Author BiographyAdrian Wallwork is the author of more than 30 ELT and EAP textbooks. He has trained several thousand PhD students and academics from 35 countries to write research papers, prepare presentations, and communicate with editors, referees and fellow researchers.
- Author(s)Adrian Wallwork
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/03/2016
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleEnglish for Academic Research
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.