All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionFun, engaging, and action-packed! Students learn better and are more motivated when they can put English into action! The second edition of English in Action provides learners with competency-based support for building language, life, and work skills in real world settings. Learners are engaged as workers, family members, and citizens through a communicative, practical, and active approach. Fun English in Action is filled with fun and exciting content and activities which motivate students to master the skills presented. Engaging English in Action empowers students and promotes learner persistence through dynamic, communicative activities, helping to build confidence in and out of the classroom. Action-packed English in Action encourages learners to communicate and participate in a lively learning process that offers interactive techlogy options, providing various avenues to learning.
- Author BiographyBarbara Foley is full-time professor of at Union County College, Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA. She has presented at numerous workshops, conferences, and colleges throughout the United States and Mexico, specifically in the areas of listening, CALL, grammar, communicative classroom activities, Generation 1.5 students, and Extensive Reading. Her many publications include English in Action, Grammar in Action, Listen to Me, Now Hear This, and workbooks for the Heinle Picture Dictionary. Elizabeth Neblett teaches ESL full-time at Union County College in Elizabeth, New Jersey. In addition to teaching, Liz observes new faculty and helps with student and faculty problems. She has presented workshops on teaching at many TESOL conventions and has done workshops on how to use English in Action throughout Mexico. She has co-authored English in Action, Grammar in Action, Books 2-3, and Basic Grammar in Action.
- Author(s)Barbara H. Foley,Elizabeth R. Neblett
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.