All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionDeepen your experience with Scripture Discover the power of God's Word Is the Bible speaking to you? Learning to listen to Scripture Listen to what God's Word is saying to you People talk about the power of the Bible, but sometimes Scripture just looks like rmal words. However, inside these thin, incent-looking pages is the divine revelation of a God who wants you to hear him. Enjoy the Silenceis about the spiritual discipline of Lectio Divina. This ancient practice can help you develop an awareness of God's presence and power found in the Bible. The book's simple exercises take you through the process of reading Scripture, meditating on Scripture, listening to God through Scripture, and responding to Scripture. If you feel like you've been reading the Bible in the shallow end, it's time to start scaling the cliffs and get ready to plunge headlong into the deep experience of God's Word.
- Author BiographyDuffy Robbins is a youth ministry professor, writer, and has been speaking to teenagers around the world about God for way longer than any of you guys have been alive - almost 25 years! Most recently Duffy co-wrote Enjoy the Silence with his wife, Maggie. He lives with his wife, Maggie, outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Maggie Robinson likes adventure. Exploring new terrain. Especially when it involves spiritual stuff! She's a spiritual director, a discipler of young women, an avid reader and traveler, and loves to have a hot cup of tea at any time. She lives with her husband, Duffy, outside of Philadelphia, Pennsyvania.
- Author(s)Duffy Robbins,Maggie Robbins
- Date of Publication09/08/2005
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Series TitleInvert S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 17
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB&W line art, B&W photos, icons, calligraphy on ch
- Weight140 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13 To 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.