All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can easily read the powerful biblical book of Ruth with a twist; all in rhyming couplets. Increase your understanding and inspiration as a result of this approachable account of the story. This Bible story is about one of the most famous women in the Bible. It will touch your heart, whether you are an adult, a teen or a preteen. It is a story of loyalty, kindness, but above all: choices. Elimelech chooses to take his family away from his homeland, where there is a famine. Ruth chooses to leave her origins and go with Naomi, her mother-in-law, and become one of her people. Boaz chooses to marry a relative and redeem her late husband's name. Discover how these choices and their consequences intertwine and result in the birth of King David. This book is appropriate for Bible study or just a good read.
- Author BiographyMarcia Goldlist has an M.Ed. in curriculum planning and a B.Ed. in religious education. A mother, a grandmother, and a retired school principal, she has always had a passion for making education meaningful and fun. Marcia currently lives in Israel with her family.
- Author(s)Marcia Goldlist
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.