Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionPicturing scenes, events, settings, characters, and ideas is essential to reading comprehension - but t all students kw how to do it. In this amazing book, a ted educator shows teachers dozens of engaging, interactive techniques that turn reading into a highly visual, enjoyable experience for proficient and struggling readers alike. Storyboards, main idea tableaux, timelines, picture maps, family trees and other activities enhance skills of inferring, interpreting, and applying what they read. The updated and revised edition is aligned with Common Core State Standards and includes a DVD demonstrating visualization strategies at work in classrooms. For use with Grades 4 & Up.
- Author BiographyJeffrey D. Wilhelm, professor of English education at Boise State University and a middle and high school teacher for 15 years, has authored and co-authored two dozen professional books and resources, including Engaging Readers and Writers With Inquiry and Improving Comprehension With Think-Aloud Strategies. For You Gotta BE the Book, he earned the Promising Research Award from the National Council of Teachers of English.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Wilhelm
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Weight340 g
- Width185 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.