Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents key insights about the challenges and the approaches they applied. All companies are featured in 15 teachable case studies - ready to use in entrepreneurship and strategy courses - that represent a broad level of diversity with regard to countries, industries, topics, growth phases, challenges and internationalization strategies.
- Author BiographyJulia Prats is an associate professor in the Department of Entrepreneurship at IESE Business School. She holds a Doctorate of Business Administration from Harvard University, an MBA from IESE Business School, and a Degree in Industrial Engineering from Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, Barcelona. Julia was nominated as a Kauffman Emerging Scholar for her dissertation work. Marc Sosna is a research fellow in the Department of Entrepreneurship at IESE Business School, and a PhD candidate in the Department of Strategic Leadership and Global Management at the Technical University Berlin. He also holds a Master of Business Administration and is involved in research, consulting, learning innovation activities and numerous international executive education and in-company programs across four continents. Sylwia Sysko-Romanczuk is an associate professor of Management and Entrepreneurship at Warsaw University of Technology Business School. She is Doctor and Post-Doctor of Economics and Management Science at ORGMASZ Institute of Industrial Organization and Management. She was part of several international projects and courses in Manchester Metropolitan University, Harvard University and IESE Business School.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJulia Prats,Marc Sosna,Sylwia Sysko-Romanczuk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.