All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guidebook for people interested in starting a business with comprehensive coverage of all aspects of starting, running and growing a business. This book includes everything needed to launch a successful business w--expert strategies, up-to-date trends, business planning guidance, and inspiring real-world case studies, along with worksheets and critical thinking exercises to help would-be entrepreneurs be successful.
- Author BiographyRhonda Abrams, entrepreneur, author, and nationally syndicated columnist is widely recognized as one of the leading experts on entrepreneurship and small business. Rhonda's column for USA Today, Strategies, is the most widely distributed column on small business and entrepreneurship in the United States. She has written more than a dozen other books on entrepreneurship, including the best-selling Successful Business Plan: Secrets & Strategies, and her books have sold more than a million copies. Rhonda was educated at UCLA and Harvard University.
- Author(s)Rhonda Abrams
- PublisherPlanning Shop
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlanning Shop
- Weight1193 g
- Width210 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.