All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- Description'Entrepreneurship in Hospitality and Tourism: a global perspective' gives a new and definitive overview of the vital role and effective practice of entrepreneurship in one of the most dynamic industry sectors in the world. The highly qualified international team of contributors ensures a global perspective. The editors clearly outline the key theoretical perspectives and go on to cover the various types of entrepreneurship. Fully informed by the latest research, it incorporates: * different country contexts; * the social and cultural dimensions of entrepreneurship; * case studies from a wide range of Hospitality and Tourism sectors; * Industry perspectives and examples included. The book is core reading for both undergraduate and postgraduate students studying on hospitality and tourism degree programmes covering entrepreneurship.
- PublisherGoodfellow Publishers Limited
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGoodfellow Publishers Limited
- Content Note10 Illustrations, black and white
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byLevent Altinay,Maureen Brookes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.